About Me

My photo
From Prophet Of Allah Shall Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam (peace and blessings of God be on him) SAID: "By God that Grips My SOUL No Longer JESUS Son Of Maryam Will Come Down to you As A Fair JUDGE. He Will Break Crosses, Kill Swine, And Abolish the TAX (Cancel the TAX) And (then) ABUNDANT WEALTH, No One is willing to receive Zakat (Time No One Eligible to Receive Zakat) And Bow Down to One is better than his whole WORLD!

Sunday 28 August 2011

RightSite32


Am the one you are looking for.
Lora (31) 
Female / Single / ID: 4044074
Tracy, California, United States
Seeking: Male 26 - 66
For: Marriage
Last active: 2 months ago
Quick View  [edit]
Education:High SchoolMatch
Have children:NoMatch
Drink:No AnswerMatch
Smoke:Don't smokeMatch
Religion:Islam - SunniMatch
Occupation:Sales / MarketingMatch
 
Well, it's always hard for me to describe myself. I think a good friend could do it a lot better that I could, but I'll try. I like to think that I'm a good friend. I care about my friends and families problems and feelings. I like to make people laugh. In fact a often make myself laugh.Kids can rea...read more >>
About Lora
She's Looking For
Basic  [ hide unanswered questions ] 
Gender:FemaleMatchMale
Age:31Match26 - 66
Lives in:Tracy, California, United StatesMatchAny
Relocate:Willing to relocate to another countryMatchAny
Appearance 
Hair color:BlondeMatchAny
Hair length:No AnswerMatchAny
Hair type:No AnswerMatchAny
Eye color:BlueMatchAny
Eye wear:No AnswerMatchAny
Height:5'6" (168 cm)MatchAny
Weight:91 kg (200 lb)MatchAny
Body style:AverageMatchAny
Ethnicity:MixedMatchAny
Complexion:No AnswerMatchAny
Facial hair:N/AMatchAny
Appearance:AverageMatchAny
Physical / Health status:No AnswerMatchAny
Lifestyle 
Drink:No AnswerMatchAny
Smoke:Don't smokeMatchAny
Eating habits:No AnswerMatchAny
Marital Status:SingleMatchAny
Have children:NoMatchAny
Number of children:N/AMatchAny
Oldest child:N/AMatchAny
Youngest child:N/AMatchAny
Want (more) children:YesMatchAny
Occupation:Sales / MarketingMatchAny
Employment status:No AnswerMatchAny
Income:No AnswerMatchAny
Home type:No AnswerMatchAny
Living situation:No AnswerMatchAny
Residency status:No AnswerMatchAny
Background / Cultural Values 
Nationality:United StatesMatchAny
Education:High SchoolMatchAny
Languages spoken:No AnswerMatchAny
Religion:Islam - SunniMatchAny
Born / Reverted:Born a muslimMatchAny
Religious values:ReligiousMatchAny
Attend religious services:No AnswerMatchAny
Wear a Niqab:No AnswerMatchN/A
Wear a Hijab:No AnswerMatchN/A
Read Qur'an:No AnswerMatchAny
Polygamy:No AnswerMatchAny
Family values:No AnswerMatchAny
Finding friends is easy, the tricky part is somewhere between friends and falling in love. It’s important to me that the road that follows holds no surprises, that’s why below I try to give you an idea of who I am along with who I‘m not, and what I am looking for in a potential partner. What I offer...read more >>

REMEMBER SEFETY TIP: NEVER SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE 'U' Meet Online